Immigration Assistance Services
PGL provides immigration services for immigrants working towards securing a legal status and beyond in the USA. We are the Immigration Service Providers in the culturally and linguistically area in Clayton County of Riverdale in Atlanta, Georgia.

We provide the following services:
Adjustment of status, Family petition, Consular Processing, Citizenship & naturalization, Work Permit, Asylum applicants, Temporary Protected Status Program (TPS), and affiliates to represent clients in removal defense Proceeding, and provides interpretation services at our office and any private and public meetings throughout the Clayton Area.

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS: We will assist you to apply for lawful permanent resident status if you are in the United States. We do so by compiling all required documentation for application.

ASYLUM APPLICANTS: To apply for asylum in the United States and for withholding of removal (formerly called “withholding of deportation”). You may file for asylum if you are physically in the United States and you are not a U.S. citizen.

Who May Apply and Filing Deadlines: You may apply for asylum irrespective of your immigration status and even if you are in the United States unlawfully unless otherwise provided by statute or regulations. You MUST file this application within 1 year after you arrived in the United States, unless you can show that there are changed circumstances that affect your eligibility for asylum or extraordinary circumstances that prevented you from filing within1 year.

FAMILY PETITION: if you are a citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States who needs to establish their relationship to certain alien relatives who wish to immigrate to the United States. The first step in helping a relative immigrate to the United States, The Eligible family members must wait until there is a visa number available before they can apply to become a lawful permanent resident.

NATURALIZATION: There is a lot that goes into just applying to become a US citizen. The attached information from the USCIS may give you a better view of the requirements to becoming a US Citizen

Thinking About Applying for Naturalization?
Use This List to Help You Get Ready!

Are you eligible to apply for naturalization?
Before you apply for naturalization, you must meet a few requirements. Depending on your situation, there are different requirements that may apply to you. However, generally, an applicant for naturalization must:
• Be 18 years old or older at the time of filing Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
• Be a lawful permanent resident (have a “green card”).
• Demonstrate continuous permanent residence in the United States for at least 5 years. (In some cases, this may be 3 years if you are married to a U.S. citizen.)
• Show that you have been physically present in the United States for 30 months. (In some cases, this may be 18 months if you are married to a U.S. citizen.)
• Show that you have lived for at least 3 months in the state or USCIS district where you claim residence.
Before applying for naturalization please keep in mind that if you have a parent that was a U.S. citizen, either by birth or naturalization, before you turned 18 years old, you may have a claim to citizenship. The form to file a claim to U.S. citizenship is Form N-600, Application for Certificate of Citizenship.
These are general guidelines that do not apply to every applicant. For more information on these requirements, please visit uscis.gov/citizenship.
Can you speak, read, and write basic English and do you understand U.S. history and government (civics)?
During your interview, a USCIS Officer will test your ability to read, write, and speak English and your knowledge of civics. Many times, the reason applicants fail the naturalization test is that they cannot answer the interview questions in English. To find English and/or citizenship classes where you live, contact your local community college or adult education program. You should be prepared for the English portion of your naturalization test when you submit your application. At your naturalization interview, you will also be tested on your knowledge of U.S. history and government (civics). Information on the test and study materials are available at uscis.gov/citizenship test.

Are you a man between the ages of 18 and 26?
If you are a man between the ages of 18 and 26, you must register for the Selective Service and provide proof of your registration to USCIS. If you are 26 or older but under the age of 31, you must provide proof that you registered with the Selective Service when you were required to do so. If you were required to register and did not, you must bring to your interview both a written statement explaining why you did not register and a letter from the Selective Service System indicating your status. For more information about Selective Service registration or how to get proof that you registered, visit www.sss.gov or call 1-888-655-1825.
Have you reported your income on your income tax forms?
Your tax returns are very important proof that you are eligible for naturalization. On the day of your interview, bring certified tax returns for the last 5 years (3 years if you are married to a U.S. citizen). Certified tax transcripts may be ordered by using Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Form 4506-T available at www.irs.gov or calling 1-800-829-1040.

Did you submit photocopies of your Permanent Resident Card with your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization?
If you are a lawful permanent resident, you must submit photocopies (front and back) of your Form I-551, Permanent Resident Card. You will also need to bring your Permanent Resident Card and a state-issued identification such as a driver’s license to your interview with USCIS. If you have lost your Permanent Resident Card, attach a copy of any other entry document or a photocopy of a receipt showing that you have filed the Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card.

Are you eligible for a disability waiver or age-based exemption?
You may not need to take the English and civics portions of the naturalization test if you have a medical disability that prevents you from demonstrating knowledge of English or civics. To apply for this exemption, your doctor must complete Form N-648, Medical Certification for Disability Exceptions. The best time to submit this form is with your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. You are allowed to bring Form N-648 to your interview, but this may delay your case. For information on how to fill out Form N-648, your doctor should visit uscis.gov/forms.
Some people who apply for naturalization may not have to meet the English requirement because of their age and the length of time they have lived in the United States as a permanent resident. Find out if you qualify for an age exemption from the English language requirement at uscis.gov/citizenship.

Did you sign the application and pay the correct fee?
You should review your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization before mailing it to USCIS. You must provide 2 passport-style photos with your N-400 only if you live outside the United States. Make sure to sign the application and send the correct fee. Also, we suggest that you keep a photocopy of your application for your records and mail the application via regular, certified, registered, or overnight mail.
This fact sheet attempts to simplify the naturalization eligibility requirements and list of documents that can be asked for during the naturalization interview. This fact sheet references the most commonly used documents but is not an all-inclusive list. A USCIS Officer may ask for additional information and documents that are not included in this fact sheet. For additional information on applying for naturalization, please refer to uscis.gov/n-400. If you have a specific question about your case, you may wish to consult with a licensed attorney or accredited community organization.

Employment Authorization Document (EAD): The EAD is the card (also known as Form I-688A, Form I-688B, FormI-766, or any successor document) It is issued as evidence that the holder is authorized to work in the United States.
Initial EAD: An EAD issued to an eligible applicant for the first time under a specific eligibility category.
Renewal EAD: An EAD issued to an eligible applicant after the expiration of a previous EAD issued under the same
Replacement EAD: An EAD issued to an eligible applicant when the previously issued EAD was lost, stolen, damaged, or contains errors, such as a misspelled name

Translation & Interpretation
Our staff and volunteers provide translation services for official government documents, ie: affidavits, birth certificates, marriage certificates, school transcripts and any other documents required for immigration and non-immigration processing.

Comprehensive Case Management
We base each case on the individual and their specific cultural, social and psychological needs. By focusing on the individual and building a comprehensive case of their needs, this holistic, culturally competent process addresses the whole person as opposed to adhering to a standard service model.
• Psycho-social case management.
• Culturally competent counseling employing strength-based theories for empowering client’s steps towards sustainable futures.

Community Outreach Education
During this Summer, Patriq Group LLC is planning various workshops on issues of importance that Psychologically affects and influence the moral of immigrants in and around community members in the Clayton Areas.
Topics will include but not limited to:
• Understanding Immigration Laws of the US
• Knowing Your Rights
• Family Reunification
• Immigration Fraud
• Language Access Rights
• Immigration benefits including (AB 60, TPS, Naturalization, Asylum)


Employment Training & Referrals
Patriq Group LLC Employment & Training referrals will assist newly arrived immigrants in better understanding the complexities of American culture and referring them to partner organizations for commercial and Vocational Services.
We will provide referrals regarding the following:
• Employment assistance
• Resume building
• Job search assistance with culture understanding
• Job skills training